Episode 75

This is when you'll start hating it lol It's a happy ending to the story though so bare that in mind :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks go by and soon they are half way through the tour with another 3 months left. Joe is loving it on the road even though he is missing everyone at home but soon they will be doing some concerts near home which will mean they can do some visiting. Noah and Cece seem to have gotten used to all the moving about, they're also getting better and walking and talking, they've picked up on some other words other than momma and dada which Joe and Demi are pleased about. Joe sighs strolling back up onto the bus taking a seat in the living area next to Demi who is watching Noah and Cece play Nicely together, her glance doesn't move until she heard his sigh.

"What's wrong?" She asks taking hold of his hand seeing his expression.

"My manager thinks I need a new girlfriend." Demi's eyes widen and lets go of his hand, why would his manager want that?

"Why?" Demi questions it being the only word that escapes from her lips.

"Apparently you're not famous enough, they want me to get a girlfriend like Taylor Swift or someone to help with my career." Joe explains not wanting to give her eye contact.

"And what did you say?" Demi asks.

"I said I'd think about it." Joe mumbles knowing he should have just said no, he knows her reaction before she even spoke or did anything.

"There's nothing to think about, it's either yes or no!" She shouts storming off into their room. Joe groans and lays down on the couch covering his face with his hands. How could he be so stupid? Of course he doesn't want a girlfriend like Taylor Swift, he already has the perfect girl by his side. He should have just said no in the first place. Joe decides it's best to get her cool of before trying to talk to her. He smiles slightly when he feels 2 small hands on his hands helping to hold themselves up, he moves his hands smiling when he sees Noah, he was expecting Cece which just makes him feel better knowing his son loves him as well as his daughter.

"Dada." He mumbles lifting his arms up, Joe grabs under his arms gently and lifts him up sitting him on his stomach.

"Daddy has been stupid Noah, maybe you could go make mommy feel better." Joe says and then lets out a sigh closing his eyes soon falling asleep. He gets woken by someone shaking him, his eyes flutter open seeing Andy, he groans and rolls over onto his side so his back is facing him, he's not in the mood for any of this.

"Joe you need to get ready for the show." He says.

"I'm not doing it." He mumbles.

"What why?" He asks but Joe just ignore him. Joe can tell it's nearly show time by how dark it is outside but he can't be bothered to get up and do it. Joe groans again when he feels someone poke him still knowing it's Andy.

"Go away," Joe complains yanking his arm back when he takes it, there is no way he is going to be forced into this so he comes up with an idea. "Fine whatever!" He exclaims getting up, slipping his shoes and coat on before heading out the bus Andy following behind him starting to lecture him about something Joe isn't even listening to.

"I don't know what's gone on but it doesn't mean you should miss th..." He begins then sees Joe running ahead the opposite Direction to the building. "Joe! Come back!" He exclaims going after him but he's too fast and fit for him to get anywhere near close enough to catch up with him. He sighs and makes his way into the building where Demi is in hair and makeup.

"Where is he?" She asks not moving as her hair is being done.

"I don't know, he ran off and I couldn't catch up with him." He explains taking a sip of water.

"What are we gonna do now?" Demi questions as the producer walks in.

"You'll have to do show without him, just explain he's not able to make it on tonight."

"Now way I'm covering up for him, I'll tell them the truth." She announces flipping them off 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Took me a while to get the last comments and reads :( 

2 comments/1 comment and at least 30 reads