Episode 19

I decided to update anyway :) 

---------------------------------------------------------

I put my pen down and look over at Joe who's concentrating so hard on this math problem making me laugh a bit, he hears me and moves his glance up to me.

"What?" He asks.

"Can I hear your album?" I ask and he groans.

"No, it's embarrassing!" He wines and I laugh.

"Why?"

"Because my voice sounds weird and Nick hit puberty late so he sounds like a girl." I burst out laughing making him groan again, he's so cute. I have my giggle fit while he shakes his head and carries on with his homework waiting for me to finish. I take a breath and look at him smiling, I pick up the books and place them on the floor.

"What are you doing? I need to get homework done." He says and I giggle again, I make him lay on my bed and lay down next to him facing him.  

"Your cute." I complement.

"Your gorgeous." He replies and I feel my cheeks heat up. 

"Aw did I make you blush?" He teases and I smack him gently.

"Shut up, your just cute."    

"Why thank you." I giggle again, he leans down and presses his lips on mine then pulls away a few moments later. I can tell were talking it slow but I don't mind since were both young, I'd rather not rush into anything. I smile and give him a hug, for the rest of the time Joe was at my house we just lay on my bed cuddling and talking about random nutty things which sounds a lot like something we would do.

"Bye Joe." I say leading him to the door, I turn around a see nobody so I peck his lip. He smiles and says bye opening the door.

Joe's POV-

"Mom I'm home!" I shout walking in and hanging up my bag taking off my shoes. I take the journey into the kitchen seeing my mom cooking dinner, I greet her but she ignores me and picks up a magazine on the counter throwing it at me. I sigh and read the front again for the millionth time. 'Demi's BF Joe, cheats.'

"Mom I'm not dating Demi or Sel."

"Why won't you tell me who she is? You can trust me." I sigh and put the magazine on the counter looking up at her.

"I know I can trust you but we don't want to tell anyone until we know it's going to be a serious relationship." I explain and she nods.

"I understand but you need to sort this out with Demi, you could get hurt." 

"Way ahead of you, is it alright if I go on TV or radio with her?" I question waiting her the answer which could help me get away from these true rumours.

"If that's what you want," I smile and give her a hug. "My baby isn't a baby anymore." She expresses and I laugh.  

"I can't stay young forever."

"I know, now I'm just looking forward to the grandkids." She replies smacking my butt and passing me the plates giving me the idea she wants me to lay the table. I begin laying the table  helping my mom out. I hope she doesn't want grandkids yet.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm currently on Episode 66, what would you say if I uploaded ALL episodes up tp 60 and then upload the rest as I get comments?

I still expect comments on the others, just about big things that have happened 

Let me know