Episode 54

Joe's POV-

The week goes by and soon it's Friday meaning all exams are over! I think I did alright but I don't want to get my hopes up on anything. Although I have my career sorted I don't know how long that will last, if my music career fails and I have good grades I will have better chance of finding work or even going to college. Anyway at the moment I'm in my dressing room getting ready to go on the Lee show, I don't think many people have guessed it's me but I suppose it's a good thing. I park myself down on the couch and begin eating a apple from the fruit bowl left on the coffee table when Demi come plodding in.

"You ready?" She questions and I nod about to get up until I see her walk further into the room standing behind the couch. "What happens if they don't like us having a baby?" I sigh and get up striding to her.

"Then that's their problem, not supporting us isn't going to get rid of our babies." I tell her and she nods.

"What would I do without you?" She questions.

"Not much." I joke and she laughs.

"We're on." Sel tells us standing at the door. We make our way onto the stage yet again to one of Demi's songs and sit down on the arranged seats, this is it now, no going back but I don't want to. Lee greets us and we begin talking about our week, how exams have gone and basically what we have been up to.

"But that is not what your here for is it?" Lee questions.

"Not at all." Demi speaks.

"We're here to find out the dad of your baby, you've hid him well backstage you know," He says and we all laugh. "Should we bring him out then?" He questions.

"Sure why not." She say and Lee turn to the camera.

     "Please welcome Demi Lovato's partner and soon to be father." We all look at the entrance where the spotlight had been hit seeing nobody coming out, that is because I'm right here.

"Gosh he's so slow." Everyone laughs and Lee turns to me.

"Are you trying to tell us something?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"One minute." I get up and run through the exit and around to the entrance. I pace into the entrance letting the spotlight hit me, I get cheers and applauses as I march back to my seat taking my spot again in-between Demi and Sel, I watch the crowd seeing some surprised faces but still some happy faces but I don't see any unhappy faces even though I have been quite a heartthrob in magazines and things. The noise eventually calms down and Lee can begin talking.

"So all along you guys have been together?" He questions.

"Yeah and I didn't even know until not long ago!" Sel exclaims and everyone laughs again.

"So the first time you came on this show you weren't together but you were when you performed?" He asks and we nod. "And the babies."

"Well that kinda just happened." We continue talking about the relationship and the babies until it comes close to near the end of the show.

"Do we get a kiss to seal the deal?"

"No tongues!" Sel warns and everyone laughs again, I lean down and press my lips gently on Demi's hearing applauses, I pull back a few moments later taking hold of her hand.

-------------------------------------------------