Episode 83

--------------------------------------------------------

Demi sighs as she hears a scream from Cece for her dad but then cries after he probably just ignored her. She rushes to the window watching him leave in his car. She takes a deep breath realising that probably weren't the best of things to say to him. She wonders downstairs picking up Cece allowing her to cry into her shoulder instead of in Sel's embrace. She doesn't really blame Joe for walking out but now she's worried where's he's going and what he might be doing. Demi allows Cece to calm down before putting her back down on the ground.

"Daddy is just busy okay?" She assures and Cece nods clinging onto her penguin toy. Demi puts the TV on for her to watch dragging Sel into the kitchen. "Joe's doing drugs." She whispers in-case anyone was around to hear. Sel's eyes widen in shock not knowing how to react to that, it's probably the reason he's been acting different or the main reason at least.

"Who knows?" She stammers and Demi shrugs.

"By the way he was acting only me, I found them in his bathroom and he asked me for help but let's just say I wasn't nice about it." She says through a sigh. 

"I'm gonna go tell his parents because I know he won't." Sel says before exciting through the backdoor before Demi can even try and stop her.

Joe wonders into his parents house thinking he should probably apologise for the day before, he was a jerk and he did promise himself he wouldn't act like one around his mother. He walks in and kicks his shoes off before wondering into the kitchen where his mom is washing some dishes up, she hears him walk in and turns around smiling at him. She grabs a dish towel drying her hands before walking over giving him a hug, he's surprised she's so cool about everything that went on yesterday.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." Joe says turning her embrace into a hug.

"Doesn't matter, I heard Demi's home now though, is everything alright again?" She questions and Joe shakes her head.

"I don't want to talk to me again, I asked her for help on something she's been through before and she just accused me of it's my fault that I was doing it." Joe explains and Denise sighs, she never knew teenagers would be this hard even though he's not even a teenager anymore.

"What did you need help on?" Denise questions curious.

"That is something I need time to think about before I can tell you." He admits sighing.

"I'm sure everything will turn out between you two, it always does especially since you have Noah and Cece together." Joe sighs wondering whether he should tell her about this new baby or not, he has no idea why he cried when Demi told him last night, he guesses it was because of the situation they are in. He always told himself he would never have a baby and not be there for them which he's basically doing know with Noah and Cece, that has to be sorted.

"Demi's pregnant again." Joe says then looking up at his mom's shocked face.

"Again? Joe your only 18 and having your third child." She lectures and he sighs, not this again, he remembers the drama before Noah and Cece were born.

"I don't care, I love Noah and Cece and I'm looking forward to being a dad again." Joe admits finally finding his true feelings towards being a parent again. They hear the front door open suddenly and footsteps storming through the house until they see Sel stood in the doorway not looking very happy, she stares but at Joe for a minute before speaking.

"You're taking drugs?!" She exclaims and Joe eyes widen before making their way up to his mother, he can't read her expression but knows it can't be good.

"Please tell me it's not true Joe." She whispers slightly, she thought she'd brought him up better than for him to start taking drugs at 18.

"It's true," He whispers back. "Help me mom!" He exclaims before breaking down crying into her arms as both Sel and Denise try and comfort him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It gets better very soon haha!

2 comments for next one