Episode 86

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe smiles as she walks over grabbing hold of his hands, she leans up and presses her lips on his making him instantly kiss back and the reporters starting to take pictures but they don't care anymore. They have each other back and that's all that matters at the moment. They both pull away from each other at the same time smiling at each other. They don't say anything but hail a taxi and climb in never letting go of each other's hands.

They both stroll into the house and into the living room only letting go of each other's hands when Noah and Cece come running towards Joe screaming his name. Joe smiles wide and picks them both up holding them both against his side kissing the side of their heads.

"Me missed you." Cece tells him.

"Me too!" Noah exclaims and Joe smiles impossibly wider.

"I missed you too." He says putting them on the floor and giving Sel a hug. 

"You can be so stupid at times." Sel tells him and he laughs pulling away kissing the top of her head, he then grabs his bags wondering upstairs into his room starting to unpack his clean clothes, he decided to wash them knowing it would be free. Demi soon appears at the door leaning against the frame, Joe walks to her and grabs her hand leading her to the bed knowing she should sit down as much as she can to stop her feet from aching. He lays next to her tangling their legs together and wrapping their arms around each other in a embrace.

"Sorry for being a jerk before." He whispers in her ear, she just smiles and shakes her head.

"Doesn't matter, your back now." She replies kissing his cheek. She can't believe how much in love she is with him and knows he's definitely the one she wants to marry and grow old with. People say that high school relationships don't last and Demi believed the same until that moment looking at her boyfriend looking relaxed and content with his hand on her bump. Joe only opens his eyes when he feels the baby kick smiling down at her as she smiles back up at him.

"How's the pregnancy been?" Joe questions not liking the idea of her being in pain.

"It's been better than the twins one, I only had morning sickness for a couple of weeks and I haven't been aching as much probably because it's just one." Demi explains and Joe smiles, 3 children sounds perfect to him.

"Do you know the gender?" Joe questions and Demi shakes her head, they decided when they had the twins that it was so nice not knowing what they were having until that moment. They have one of each anyway so Demi is happy with either just how Joe feels as well.

"I like surprises." Demi admits and Joe chuckles kissing the side of her head.

"I don't know how you managed to go into rehab and be out within 2 months, it's really tough in there." Joe admits but he knows the main reason, he didn't know he had any support from Demi in there, only his parents were allowed to write to him and he was allowed to write back  so he would have no idea not that Demi would have done, she thought it would have been a nice surprise for him walking out and seeing her stood there.

"I was determined to get better, you do know if I ever see you taking drugs again I won't be happy." She lectures and Joe chuckles.

"I plan not to, not with this little one on the way. I don't want to miss a minute of them living." Joe says and Demi smiles. Joe leans down and kisses her passionately, Demi kisses back with the same amount of passion if not a little bit more and they soon find themselves French kissing. Joe pulls back moments later catching his breath back for a short time before connecting their lips again. Demi smiles through the kiss just loving the feeling of his soft plump lips on hers again.

"I love you." Joe mumbles against her lips.

"I love you too." She mumbles back before they start French kissing again. They are both convinced it would have left to more if Demi didn't have their child still growing inside her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments for next one :D