Episode 64

I got one comment again, the only reason I'm updating is because I had quite a lot of reads. I just want comments so I know your enjoying the story and such.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Joe follows the nurse into the children's ward through some other corridors before entering where the babies are kept and cared for. A smile covers his face instantly spotting out his son and daughter, he'd know them even if a million babies were in a room with his two joining them. He makes his way over with the nurse who is joined by another nurse holding the baby boy, he takes a seat on the chair ready for him and nurse Julie places him carefully in his arms. Joe looks down at his son and it instantly hits him, he is a dad. It just felt like a dream before that he would be joined by two little ones but it's defiantly true.

"Have you any names at all that we can call them but not make official until Demi is awake?" Nurse Hannah asks passing Nurse Julie bottles to go make formula in.

"We talked about names in the car before the crash but I don't know whether she'll look at them and want to call them something else." Joe explains.

"Can we write those names down? We can always change it, they won't know the difference." Joe nods and she grabs a pen ready to write them down.

"It was Toby for the boy and Ceceila for the girl, which was born first?" Joe asks.

"Toby." She answers simply putting her pen down. They have a small chat before Nurse Julie comes back with 2 bottles, they show Joe what position he should hold them while they feed and how to burp afterwards, Joe smiles when his son lets out a little burp. Nurse Hannah takes Toby away from Joe before placing him back in the incubator taking Cece from hers, she places her into Joe arms and she instantly curls up in his arms knowing she's with her father. Joe awes looking down at her waving her arms about like babies do having to move her down his body a bit so she doesn't hit him in the face. He notices how much she looks like her mother, her eyes, her cute little button nose and most likely her smile as she has her lips but she definitely has Joe's dark hair even though she just has a little covering her head.

"She's a mover," Joe admits. "Looks like she's swimming." They all laugh . Joe places the bottle into her small mouth making her instantly start suckling on the bottle end. Joe watches the milk slowly disappear knowing every mouthful is another step on the way to her coming home with him and hopefully Demi.

Joe says bye to the receptionist on his way out of the building, suddenly getting a wave of paparazzi coming at him with cameras shouting questions about Demi and about the babies making Joe very nervous yet angry as well. He begins trying to push his way through which proves hard with a cast on his leg, his blood begins boiling in his veins anger washing over his body.

"Leave me alone!" He shouts whacking a particular man with his crutch making him go down to the floor, everyone else steps back but begins taking pictures of the moment Joe lost his temper. Joe manages to make it into a taxi without anymore hassle instantly calming down. He lays his head in his hands knowing it isn't a good impression already but he just had it and had to do something to get them away from him but maybe that wasn't the way to go. Joe reaches his house and pays the driver before climbing out  making his way into the house where he instantly smells his favourite meal, bbq chicken pizza which makes him feel a bit happier. He wonders into the living room putting his boot on so he doesn't have to use crutches  then continues his journey into the kitchen.

"Hey Joe!" Sel exclaims over the loud noise of the microwave.

"Hey Sel," Joe greets back taking a seat on the island putting pressure of his aching leg. "I may be in news tomorrow." He states and Sel looks at him.

"Why what's wrong?" She questions walking to him as Joe begins explaining what happened when he left the hospital, Sel begins giving him a lecture.

"I know it was wrong but it kinda happened, I'm gonna have to make it right."

"Yes you do." Selena tells him smacking his chest gently making her way to the oven.

----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments/lots of reads for the next one :)