Episode 79

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi wakes up seeing Joe laid next to her sleeping peacefully, at least she slept last night knowing her was alright. She begins watching him sleep, he was acting really different last night and she hopes all he needed was a good night's sleep like he said because all she wants is her Joe back and not some other guy that looks and sounds like him. Demi takes a deep breath before getting up making her way into Noah and Cece's room seeing only Cece awake. She picks her up and carries her through to the living area getting ready to make breakfast for the pair of them. It's just the four of them on the bus, then 2 bus drivers who take turns driving during day and night but they seem to have stopped so they could sleep, that or there at their next stop. She begins hearing crying looking at Cece but it's not her so it must be Noah, she was about to put the pan down when Joe shouts from their room.

"I got him!" She hears and then sees him appear soon disappearing into the twin's room.

Demi groans going into her room seeing Joe pulling a shirt over his body, she starts staring at him and he doesn't notice until his shirt is over his head and torso. Joe raises her eyebrow at her but she doesn't move her glance.

"What?" Joe asks.

"What did you really do the past couple of days because I don't believe that you were stuck in a hotel room the whole time." Demi says and he groans beginning to get a bit angry.

"You want to know what I really did?" He questions and she nods. "I cheated on you, I got drunk and had sex with some girl." He says and Demi's eyes begin watering. She's been with him all this time yet never thought he would cheat on her, she never thought her sweet and caring boyfriend would turn out like that but she guesses she was wrong, wrong for the past 20 months.

"Get of my tour." She says quietly not wanting to slap him or scream at him to scare their children which would be able to hear them. Joe grabs a bag and begins packing some of his things.

"Fine whatever." He says beginning to get heart to ache again yet he knows he deserves, even though he got drunk when he did it, if he hadn't got drunk there wouldn't be a problem. He finishes off and stares at Demi.

"What?" She questions and Joe moves his glance down to his shirt she's wearing, she follows the glance and sighs taking off the shirt putting one back over as soon as possible even though she's wearing a bra. "Bye Joe." she says but he doesn't say back, just leaves. It wasn't until he left she broke down crying on her bed, nobody here to comfort her yet the only person she wants to comfort her she just told to leave.

Joe strolls through the door of his house the next day seeing Sel laid on the couch, she moves her glance up to meet his and sighs knowing it didn't turn out very well. She stands up and goes to follow him upstairs but he locks his door before she could stop him.

"Joe we should talk about it." She says but gets no answer because he's in the bathroom smoking a joint outside the window, he's hooked on it, no going back no because it's useless.

                       Joe comes out his room the next day wondering downstairs into the kitchen seeing Sel eating cereal at the island, Joe makes himself a coffee and begins gulping it down.

"Joe can we please talk?" Sel asks.

"There's nothing to talk about." He states putting the mug down.

"I'm sure there is, I know you must be hurting but doesn't mean you can be depressed." Joe sighs and look at her realising she probably doesn't know the story.

"I cheated on her okay? I got drunk and cheated on her, it's my fault and I don't blame her for         breaking up with me, I'm not depressed either. Let's just say I'm not the same person who left for tour and if you don't like this me leave like Demi did because there's no going back now." He says walking off out the backdoor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments/1 comment and at least 30 reads for next one :D