This ain't a Scene

Harley Quinn's POV

We heard a thump coming from the top of the car. I opened the top of the car's window and looked out. It was the Batman. I grabbed my bat and tried to swing at him but I couldn't reach far enough. "Give me a boost!" I yelled at Joker.

My phone started ringing as I quickly sat down. I checked it and it was George. I answered the phone. "Can't really talk Boomer." I grogily answered.

"What are you doing right now?" He sniffed.

"I'm fighting off the B-Man." My voice cracked. "So if you could just call me later that would be great."

"Fine." He hung up.

Why did he want to talk to me? What's wrong?

"OK. Now you can boost me."

"What?" Joker yelled. He couldn't hear from the banging on the top of the car.

"GIVE ME A BOOST!" After I said that , he held onto my legs and boosted me on top of the car.

"Let's play." I grabbed the ears of his mask and slammed him on the car.

He grabbed my pig tails. "Harleen?"

"Harley?" I opened my eyes and saw Deadshot in front of me. I started to get out of my bed but I was stuck to something. There were tubes all over me
Some breathing tubes. Some were entering my veins with pain killers. I was in a hospital.

"Woah. Don't get up too fast." He looked like he had been here since forever.

"What am I doing here?"

"I don't understand you Quinn. You were such a great person. Now you're teaming with the Joker."

"You're as much as a bad person as I am."

"This isn't about me. It's about you. You got yourself in some trouble." I slapped him.

"Why am I here?" I asked a little to rudely. I was mad. Don't judge.

"You were in a car crash on the top of Joker's car. Batman and Joker got away."

"I'm sorry but I have to go. The doctors said that you were gonna be fine and that you can be out of here as soon as you woke up. Goodbye." He stormed out.

I removed the tubes and got dressed.