Deal

Harley's POV

I sat across from Joker with my hands folded over his files. "So. Do we have a deal?"  I gave him an evil look.

I noticed that there was blood on his straight jacket. "Used again?" I stared at Joker.

"No. One of the inmates stabbed me. I took care of him."  He placed his pale hand on the table.

"How did you take 'care'of him?" I stared at his hand.

"Harley. We both know that I shouldn't explain myself."  He looked at me. "Anyways. How am I gonna make this 'deal' with you if I'm in a straight jacket?"  He groaned.

"I can fix that." I looked at him, stood up from my seat, and walked up to the guard. "Hi...Let him out of the straight jacket." I glared at the guard.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He glared at Joker.

"Of course it's not. But when I first got here, I knew I was taking a risk. I remember first seeing him. Everyone warned me about him but I wanted to know more. I had to." 

"Fine." The guard called out and walked up to Joker. "Stand up."

He stayed silent but then obeyed and stood up.

The guard unlocked the lock of his straight jacket from the back and left the room.

"What deal are you making with me?"

I held up my arm. "Arm wrestle." I met his gaze.

"You want me to break your arm." It wasn't a question. More like he was telling me.

"If I win, you tell me one of your deepest secrets."

"And if I win, you have to do a favor for me." He glared.

"Deal." I shook his hand.

He held my hand as both of our elbows were on the table.

"3...2...1..." I counted down and we started.

He was winning by a few inches. "I have to tell you. You're strong." He laughed so hard, I almost saw his eyes roll back in his head.

In the last seconds, he lifted his elbow off the table and pinned my hand down.

"You cheated." I pointed at him.

"I did not."

"Cheater."

"Fine. I'll tell you a deep secret." He placed a piece of glass on the table.

"Uhhh. Is that your secret?"

"Nope. But I found that."

I bolted up from my seat.

"Then tell them to repair my fuckin windows....easy there, sweet cheeks. Sit down. I'm not gonna try anything." He smiled.

I sat back down. "Noted: fix his fuckin windows." I wrote down the notes and laughed.

"One of my dark secrets." He said, softly.

"Yeah.

"There's another world inside of my head that you'll never see. Plans...thoughts...tsk...tsk...tsk..Why would you wanna know that, baby doll?"