Vanilla

Author's POV

"Sit down." Joker's loud voice cut into the silence. Griggs sat on one of the chairs. Joker placed the tape in an old VCR and took a seat next to him.

The TV was pitch black with only the words 'Vanilla' on it. It started to show a black and white video. Griggs was seen placing a camera on a table.

Griggs wheeled a girl that was knocked out into a room. It was Harley. Her hair was drenched and she had the 'Arkham' attire on.

He walked away from the table and up to Harley. He gave her a light slap on the face. "Wake up." Griggs' voice was filled with aggression.

She hummed and opened her eyes. Harley's eyes widened when she saw him. "What are you doing here? Where am I?"

He didn't answer and brushed a hand through her hair. Harley's head turned to the camera and Joker could see the black eye she had. "Don't touch me."  She said.

"Are you filming me?"

"Yes."  He said in a stern voice. He was about to explain when Harley interrupted.

"Why?"

"I was about to tell you....because I can. And I have something for you." He said and moved away so she could see another table.

The table had all kinds of flavors of pudding. There was a tube connected to a machine that was also on the table. "What....What?"  She rolled her eyes.

"You got me some actual good food?" Harley grinned. Her grin dissapeared when she looked at the machine. "What's that?" Harley asked coldly.

He didn't answer. "What is that?!" Harley grinned but it was easy to tell that she was concerned.

"It's pudding. You like pudding don't you?" Griggs smiled. "I know you love your pudding." His smile went away. Hoping that she got his joke.

"Do not mention my Puddin'. And..." She started to say.

"Yeah?"

"I–" She couldn't continue because of Griggs interrupting.

"You were talking about the machine."  He said.

"Yea."  Harley nodded.

"The machine is used for feeding. When the patients have a type of condition, we feed them through this. I was thinking what I should use on you. And I decided about this."

Harley didn't have a condition though. In her situation, she had been refusing to eat. Not just because the food was disgusting, but she felt sick to her stomach every time she did.

She missed Mr. J. "Would you like strawberry, vanilla, or what about chocolate?"

Harley knew that there was nothing she could do about the situation. "Vanilla." She spat. Griggs removed the top from the pudding container.

He grabbed a spoon and scooped enough pudding. He grabbed the tube and placed it up to her nose. Harley's head moved to get away from the tube.

He grabbed some tape and taped it perfectly against her nose. He switched the machine on and the pudding started to go up one of her nostrils.

Harley began to cry from the uncomfortable sensation. It burned even though the pudding was cold. "You're gonna–" He stopped her from saying anything.

"You like that? Mr. J can't help you now."  Griggs said.

"Maybe you should stop? Mr. J is gonna hurt you. And if you don't stop, this is gonna look bad for you." Harley suggested.

"That's nice. So you expect him to just barge in here and save you?"

"I hate this place. Just get me out." The tape ended.