Passed Out

Author's POV

Harley collapsed on Joker's bed.

"Harley." He smiled and gazed down at her.

"My head hurts. I don't feel good." No matter how much she looked like a mess, Joker never thought so.

Joker pulled out his phone and noticed the messages. "What the fuck? I never sent these." He smiled and chuckled at the messages.

"Ooops." Harley looked into his blue eyes.

"Wait. Oh Harley. I should never give my phone to a drunk person." Joker sat down on the bed and kissed her. He sat up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" She cried.

"I'm making you a bath."

"Oh my gosh."

He turned the handle, making sure it was warm. "Do you want bubbles?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

He laid out rose petals around the bath and lit up candles. "Harley, it's done."

Harley walked into the bathroom. "Rose petals and candles? That's so sweet." She rubbed her head

"Uh. Do you need help?" He referred to zipper on the back of her dress.

"Nope. I got it but thank you." Harley said and started to undress. "What? Aren't you gonna join me?" Harley asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"I just think that you should enjoy this. I would take a bath with you if you didn't have a headache." Joker said.

"Right."

"It's not that I don't want to. I would love to. Hey maybe after you're done, we can watch a movie or something." He looked into her eyes.

"Sure." Harley stepped into the bath.

Song: "Sarah Smiles" by Panic! at the Disco