Protection

Joker's POV

I sat down on a comfortable chair and waited for someone to tell me what was going on.

Harley bursted into the room.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Floyd had a couple stabs to the chest." She said.

"But if he was on a mission, he would be more protected." I explained.

"He wasn't on a mission. Someone found our 'hideout' and stabbed him."

I raised my eyebrows. "Midnight." I smiled.

"How are you sure that it was her?"

"Oh I'm not. But if it was, I fuckin knew it." I replied.

George walked into the room and Harley walked up to him. "Can I see him?"

"Yeah." He carried a box.

When she left, George took a seat next to me. He opened the box and it revealed donuts. "Do you want one?" Boomerang asked.

I shook my head. "Thanks though. I just don't feel like eating." I explained.

"Ah...You nervous?" He closed the box.

"No. Why would I be?" I answered.

"Maybe not nervous but something else. She's your girl. Correct?"

"Yeah." I replied.

"Maybe you're jealous." He replied.

"Of who?" I asked.

"Her and Floyd." As George said that, doctors rushed into the room that Floyd was in.

Both of us stood up and rushed into the room but doctors blocked our path.

Harley walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry but you can't be in here." The doctor walked into the room.

"I need some air." Harley pulled us outside and more ambulance's pulled up.

"What's going on?" It started to rain.

"Floyd was unconscious and I was talking to him. I know that he was but I still did because I believed that some way he could hear me. His Heart monitor raced and I was concerned. Then it stopped and doctors started to rush in." This was more serious then I thought.