Ring!

Author's POV

Harley coughed at all the smoke. There was a 'Ring'  from her phone. Jim looked at who was calling and Puddin was the name of the contact.

In front of the car that had blown up was Joker. He stood there with his phone up to his ear waiting for Jim to answer. He picked up the phone.

"Jimmy! Hi! How are you? Did you see that explosion? Cool right? HAHA!"

"Um. You did that explosion?"

"You bet your ass I did. Now. Hand the phone over to Harley. Or else." Joker said.

"Or else what? What are you gonna do?"

"Look do you wanna fuckin get blown up too? hand over the fuckin phone to Harley." His head snapped to Her.

Jim handed the phone over to her. "Babe?" Her eyes were filled with tears.

Joker held a button in his hands. "What's that for?"

"If Jim doesn't let you go, I'm gonna have to blow him up."

"No. You can't do that."

"Why not?"

Harley looked at her hands. "What's wrong?"

"I'm...I'm bleeding." She said.

"Were you shot?" He responded.

"I don't think so but there's blood on my seat and I don't know– Oh my gosh. No! I think there's something wrong. The baby."

"Ok uh. I need you to get out of the car."

She tried to unlock the door but it was locked. Harley bashed the window open and got out. He hugged her. "You're going to be ok. The baby is going to be fine. Get in the car."

Harley obeyed and watched from the car window. "And for you Jim! Don't mess with me again. It's not like you can. I'm gonna kill you HAHA!" He said dryly, pressed the button and the taxi blew up.

There was a scream heard from Joker's car. "What happened, Harley?"

"I think the baby is coming." Harley rambled.