American Idiot

Harley's POV

I was now in my new cell. Which I think was more comfortable. They had moved me away from the other "squad" members.

I sat down, criss–cross on my uncomfortable bed. I sighed as I looked around the room. I don't know how I got in this mess and it would be great to find a way out.

I started to read a romance novel. I don't really like reading romance novels. I mean why would I need to read one when I have my Mr. J?

My eyes felt heavy. It's been hard finding sleep on this bed. I heard yelling nearby my cell. I got up from my bed and looked out of my cell.

It was George and he was screaming down the hall. "Let me out! Come on. Let me out!" A guard was in front of his more gated cell, rolling her eyes.

Many thoughts roamed my mind. I started to hear footsteps and the sound of keys coming my way. It was a male guard who started to unlock my cell.

"It'll be the last time you're in here. Well..if you're good." What did he mean?

The guard lead me outside to where the other members were. Amanda brought a box and set it next to me.

"What was that? I should kill everyone and escape?" Some gaurds raised their rifles.

"Sorry, it's the voices." The looks on their faces!

"Ahaha, I'm kidding! That's not what they really said." I smirked

"The guards had planted bombs in your neck. So if you ever tried to do something funny," Rick pushed a button and a mannequin nearby exploded.

"You'll explode like that. But there would be blood and guts. So this is the deal. You disobey me, you die. Try to escape, you die."

"You irritate or vex me-"

"I've known to be quite vexing. Im just forewarning you." I raised my hand from my seat.

"You die." I pouted.

"Open the box Harley."

I slowly opened the box and it revealed my costume and a couple of guns and also a mallet!

"Lawton. Come with me. We have multiple weapons that you can use inside." Amanda muttered under her breath.

Waylon tried on a Leather jacket which in my opinion, was kinda funny since he's basically a crocodile who kills people but I find everything funny.

I took off my jumpsuit and changed into my shirt. I stopped the whole way and everyone was staring at me. "What?" Everyone carried on to what they were doing when I said that.

"Did he calm down a bit?"

"Ok. Let him out." The guards opened a bag and George jumped out and punched one of them following by Christopher punching a guard as well.

They held both of the men down and a helicopter swooped in.