Hurt

Author's POV

"I didn't hurt them. Yet." The guy watched as Harley pressed a button on a computer. Exposing Amanda and her kids being held hostage by Joker's henchmen.

"Amanda?" The guy asked.

"Oh my god. Dad." Yesenia looked at the screen.

"Hiya lady and kids!" Harley said while ruffling Joker's hair.

"Who are you people?" Amanda asked.

"Oh come on. Have you been living under a rock? This is the Clown Prince of Crime and I'm Harley Quinn. I work for him." Harley said.

"What do you want?" Yesenia asked.

"Your father here knows something about a girl but he won't spill." Harley looked at the girl.

"Please dad. Just tell them. I don't want to see you dead." Kayla said.

"Ooops he's not talking. Shoot him." One of Joker's henchmen took his gun and shot the guy in the leg.The guy and including his family screamed.

"Talk! Or I'll tell them to shoot Amanda." Harley paced around the room.

"Fine! The girl's name is Midnight. That's her villain name." The guy said.

"What's her real name?" Joker looked at him.

"Harper. Harper Thompson."

"Does she work for anyone or with anyone?" Harley asked.

"No." He said.

"Do we let him go, boss?" One of the henchmen asked.

"Nope. Kill him." Joker said.

The henchmen started to shoot the guy to death with his family watching. They screamed in fear.

"What about the family?"

"Don't kill them. Let them go."

The henchmen untied the family.

Home

"Thank you, Tyler." Harley said.

"No problem. Anytime." Tyler said as he left.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harley asked.

"What do you wanna know?" Joker asked.

"How do you know Enchantress?" Harley followed him as he sat up from the couch.

"I told you. She works for me."

Song: "Training Wheels" by Melanie Martinez

STAY AWESOME