Wrong

Author's POV

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Joker heard a short scream. "What's going on?"

"Nothin."  Harley told him.

"I heard screaming. That doesn't sound like just nothin."  Joker explained.

"Nothin is wrong."  She said. He knew something was up but instead, he ignored the feeling. "You never answered my question."

"I haven't been answering because..because... I've just been busy."  He said. Johnny shook his head at the answer. But Joker didn't want to admit that he missed her.

He was everything but weak. "I gotta go. We have our next mission in a few hours. I love you, Mr. J." 

"I love you too." He said and waited for her to hang up. Johnny didn't say a word and just placed Joker's coffee on a table. "I can tell something is wrong. We need to do this now. I don't care who I have to kill to get to her."

There was a knock at the door. "It's Griggs." Johnny smiled and answered the door. Joker waited and placed a gun on the table.

"This better not be a set up." Griggs said.

"Oh I promise it's not. Pinky promise." Johnny faked and then glared. "Take a seat." He ran a hand through his hair.

"So where is the 'Joker' you speak of?" Griggs said, not aware that he was behind him. Joker felt up his arms. As giving him a massage.

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..." Joker trailed off. "Do you know why you're here?" He asked the question.

"Yes." Griggs glared. Joker gave him a slap on both of his shoulders. "Oh my god...I'm–Im here for a job." Briggs admitted.

"A job of some sort. That involves Harley Quinn."

"Yep. I know who she is." Griggs said. Joker slowly crept around him. Now he had been in front of him. He stood up and waited for a kiss to be planted on his hand.

Griggs looked at everyone else and gave a slight shrug as he kissed the Joker's hand. He stood there for a couple of seconds and then smiled.

He sat on Griggs' lap with his arms wrapped around his neck. "I can tell you meant that...You're gonna be my friend."  He said. He then sat up from Griggs' lap.

"I wouldn't want to be friends with you." He protested.

"Aw. Too bad." Joker said in a baby voice. "Take him to the van." He said.