Fairly Local

Harley's POV

I heard the the door open. Rick walked up to us and sat down on one of the bar stools. "We don't want you here."

"Did you get to the part of that binder that said I was sleeping with her?"

"Yeah. I've never been with a witch before. What's that like?" Deadshot asked. "Apparently that's why the creatures chase him all the time 'cause the witch is scared of him."

"The only woman I've ever cared about. Is trapped inside that monster. If I don't stop the witch, it's over. Everything's over. Everything." Rick held the electronic that was used for the app, angrily.

"You're free to go." Rick smashed it against the bar counter. Boomer got up and ran out of the bar.

Rick got out letters and slid them to Deadshot. "Your daughter writes you every day. Every single day." He sighed.

Rick stood up to leave but Deadshot stopped him. "You had these the whole time?" Rick nodded.

"You had letters from my daughter the whole time?" Deadshot opened his mouth to yell but bit down his tongue.

"I'm gonna get you there. And you're gonna end this. I'm gonna carry your ass if I have to. Shit's gonna be like a chapter in the bible. And everyone's gonna know what we did. And my daughter is gonna know that her daddy isn't a piece of shit." Deadshot walked pass Rick and out the door.

"I'll come. What? Got something better to do?" I grabbed my bat. "Come on. Pussys."