Killing the Magician

Harley's POV

"Bye bye!" I waved as the elevator went up.

The magician's real name was Brian Williams. He survived from the gunshot in the hospital and the group sent me to hurt him and kill him if I could.

I went up to the front desk where there was a lady working there.

I already knew what room number he was in but clowning people was just so fun.

"Hi. I'm here to see Brian Williams." I saw Floyd from the corner of my eye as he walked up to me. "We want to see him actually."

"You're free to see him. Williams is doing much better. He's in room '462' 3rd floor." The girl said.

"What are you doing here? I'm suppose to do this." We walked to the elevator to go up a floor.

"I'm helping you."

"I don't need help." The elevator opened and we stepped out.

"I think you do." We found his room and walked inside.

"What are you guys doing here?" Brian asked in a calm voice.

I grabbed my gun and shot him in the stomach.

Deadshot shot him in the leg. The ring in the hospital rang.

"Let's go." We took the nearest elevator to the first floor.

"Did you do it?" Joker was looking down.

"Yeah. Are you looking for something?" He gave me my jacket and I put it on.

"No. Look."

I looked at the ground and there was blood.

He circled around me and stopped when he was behind me. "Crap. Harley, you've been shot." Rick said.

"What? how? Where?!" I stood straight, waiting for answers.

"I don't know how but there's a gunshot wound on the side of your head."

"I'm gonna take her to Tyler." Joker took my arm and unlocked his car. He opened the door for me and laid me down on the seat.