Death of Griggs Pt. 2

*WARNING* You already know

Still. My dedication is to vampirefreak123456 and other people that I mention in this chapter. Enjoy ;)

Author's POV

"Johnny! Bring her in!" Joker shouted. Johnny opened the door and pushed Jen slowly into the room. She was Griggs' daughter.

She is 16. And was kidnapped when walking home from school. At least that's what the reporters said. "Take a seat, kid." Joker crossed his arms.

Jen took a seat on a chair, nearby him. "What's your name?" He sneered.

Jen looked to the floor, at her father. Crying on the ground with a blanket wrapped around him. She screamed and then regained calmness. "Jen."

"How old are you, Jen?"

"That's enough, Joker. Leave my kid out of this." Griggs ordered.

"It's never enough. You're gonna suffer for what you did to my girlfriend." Joker turned away from him and at Jen.

He shook his head at Griggs. "How old are you?"

"16." She muttered.

"Do you know why you're here?" Joker suddenly asked.

"Yes." She waited for him to continue talking but he gave her a short nod to continue.

"You're here because Joker is torturing me." Griggs piped in.

"Why are you torturing my dad?" Her stomach churned. "Did he hurt someone you love?" She continued.

"Yes. My girlfriend. In more ways than one." Joker snapped. "So. Let the fun begin!" He sat a camera on the table and turned it on. "Oh! We're live." He raised a non existing eyebrow.

"Hello! People of Gotham! I'm in Arkham and I have some people here!" He said and grabbed the camera. "Mr. Griggs and his daughter, Jen. I haven't decided if I want to kill Jen yet but I will be definitely killing Griggs. He hurt my girlfriend. Harley Quinn. Harley, if you're watching this, I love you my dear. And for the people of Gotham, I hope you enjoy me killing this sick bastard. I hope that I can look back at this and laugh at it with my queen."
Joker gave a look into the camera, a special one for Harley.

He heard a 'ding'. "The cookies are ready." He said after a pause. He grabbed the cookies from the oven and placed them on a plate.

He kneeled down to Griggs' level on the floor. "I made cookies for you. Eat." Joker said. The cookies had some strange ingredients including Griggs' man hood.

He refused and earned a slap on the cheek by Joker. "Eat." He massaged his temples. Griggs grabbed a cookie and took a bite out of it.

"It's good. What's the ingredients?"

"Chocolate, blood, someone's penis. It's yours by the way, there's sugar, and lot's of poison too." Joker said. Griggs spat the cookie out and coughed.

"You're gonna die. Not right away. The poison will kill you in a while." Joker grabbed his gun and placed it on the table.

bluefire101553