Snap Out of It

Harley's POV

Rick showed me a tablet. "What's with the tablet?" I asked.

The tablet turned on and Amanda started to speak. "Hello, Harley." Amanda said with a fake cheesy tone.

"Hiyah!"

"A little birdy told me that you were speaking with an old friend. Someone more than that actually."

"Joker." I whispered. It was possible that she had found out but we have all promised not to tell anyone about it.

"Yes. You bet."

"Look. We're just using him." She wasn't surprised when I said that. Good. She probably guessed that was the reason I was seeing him more often.

"I understand but you can not trust Joker. He plays with people's minds. He can betray the whole team and I can't have that happen. Rick won't kill you." Amanda snapped at the last part.

"Well thank you, Ricky." I snarled.

"But you will still have a punishment. You will never see Joker again until you have finished all your missions and survive. You can not tell him anything about this. Just say that you can't see him. If you do see him, Rick will kill you. I will have all access to your phone so you can not call Joker or text him in anyway." And with that, the tablet turned off.

Rick grabbed my phone and slammed it to the ground about three times. He then smashed it with a small hammer.

I gasped. "Can I talk with Floyd?"

"Floyd! Harley wants to speak with you." Rick said.

Floyd walked into the room. "Rick, ca...n y...ou leave? I need to spea...k with him alone." I stuttered. Rick left the room. "Does everyone know that I'm pregnant?" I muttered.

"No. Only me and Rick. Not Amanda or anyone else." He mumbled.

"You promised not to tell anyone else."

"I know but Rick had to know. And he decided that it was best for you not to see him anymore after be spoke with Amanda. She doesn't know what you're pregnant." Floyd sighed.

"Mr. J isn't gonna be happy about this. There's gonna be chaos and I can't wait to see what happens." I beamed.

Deadshot walked up to me and shook me lightly by the shoulders. "You don't get it do you?"

"Get what? Get everything about this fucked up team? I can't see my Puddin anymore. I might die. This baby might die." I rambled.

"No. You don't get the point. Joker doesn't love you. He's fucking with your mind and making you fall in love with him!" Deadshot yelled.

Uh oh. Mr. J isn't gonna be happy about the idea of him not seeing his Harley anymore.