Thinking About You

Harley's POV

"This will sting, Harls." Joker said as his phone vibrated.

"You're gonna take that call when you're trying to fix up my wound?" I slurred. He looked at his phone. "Who is it?" I asked as he kissed my forehead.

"It's Rick." Joker laughed.

"What does he want?"

"Rick is probably looking for you. I'm gonna answer so be quite." Joker answered his phone but stayed in the room. "Hi?"

"Joker, have you seen Harley?" Rick's voice sounded muffled like he was eating something.

"No. What happened?"

"We were doing a mission and then I couldn't find her." He informed him.

"Do you need my help to find her?"

"No. If you're lying and she's with you, you do know that I'm gonna have to kill her, right?" Although I couldn't see him, I knew that he was rolling his eyes.

"Yeah and Harley's not here." Joker hung up.

"Do you think Rick bought it, Mr. J?" I grumbled.

"I'm not sure. If he does come here, you'll have to hide, Harley. It wouldn't be that hard. This house has lots of hiding spots." He untied the fabric from my wound and started to clean it.

Soon, he was done with cleaning and stitching up my wound. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Ok."

Minutes later of just showering in the most relaxed shower that I had ever took, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Come in." I heard the door open.

I looked over and he was there with a towel wrapped around his waist. "What's up? You gonna take one next? I'm almost done. Just hold up." I laughed.

He then took off the towel. Oh. I get it. I opened the shower wider and he got in with me. And just out of no where, he kissed me passionately.

Song: "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance