Good For You

Author's POV

"Do you know anything about Enchantress?" Harley was trying on new clothes that June had bought for her.

"She's possessed by a witch but everyone knows that." Joker stood against the bathroom door, watching her change. He tapped his foot on the ground from being inpatient.

"Harley, can you hurry up-" He was interrupted when she spun around in a red dress that cut at knee length and had black diamonds studded on the waist part.

"How do I look?"

"You look...oh my.." His eyes trailed all over her.

"Can you zip me up?" She turned around for him.

"Yeah." He zipped her dress up. "Are you ready to go?" They were going on a date. They've been on some before but they did nothing but doing killing sprees.

"Nope. Can you hand me my brush?"

He rummaged through the drawers until he found it and gave it to her. "What?! I've been waiting for hours."

"I still need to do my hair and makeup and then we'll go to dinner."

"Uh but you're pretty without makeup." He looked at her.

"Thanks." She hugged him. "You're pretty without makeup too."

He touched her face.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I have to tell you, Harley. You're special to me. I know it doesn't look like it because I do a lot of fucked up things to you but you are." He said, tiredly.

"It's gonna take me some time to do this and it looks like your tired so why don't you just sleep? It'll pass time than having to watch me get ready."

Wake up

"Puddin, wake up." She shook him.

"Are you ready now?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Yes. Was it uncomfortable sleeping in that suit?" She sighed.

"It wasn't that bad but kind of."