Fight

Author's POV

Harley looked into the elevator's mirror while fixing her hair and humming to the music when a crash was heard from the windows and a creature started to attack her.

She punched it and grabbed her bat, attacking it. Harley heard a short ring from her phone and looked at it. There was a message from Joker.

I am close be ready... "Awe." Harley then climbed up the elevator wall and slammed her bat one more time on the creature before it smashed into pieces.

The elevator opened and the team brought out their weapons ready to fight the creature but froze when they saw the creature on the ground.

Harley looked at her nails and then looked up at the team. "Come on, guys." Harley walked over the guy's dead body. Everyone watched Harley as she walked in front of them.

Harley saw Joker's car in a parking lot and walked up to it. "Get in." He angrily grabbed her arm. "Why are you upset, Puddin?" She scoffed.

"You were taking a long time, Harley." He said with a hushed tone and started driving. Harley tried to ignore Joker's anger. "Why is that, babe?" He hissed.

"I had to fight off a rock monster." Harley looked away from him.

The team had walked outside but stopped. "Where's Harley?" No one met Rick's gaze.

"Anyone know where she is?" He looked at everyone. "Amanda." Rick mumbled into his earpiece. "Yeah?" She waited for an answer.

"We can't find Harley."

"Blow her head off." Amanda whispered. "No. Wait. I think someone took her."

"Fine. But you can't try to find her now. Do the mission and then try to find her later."

Harley trailed a finger around her bandaged hand. "What happened to your hand?" Joker stared at it. "Just a little scrape. A cut actually." Harley shot words at him.

"I'm just askin. What happened?"

"I was so mad the other day when Amanda said that I couldn't see you anymore they I punched a mirror. Anyways. Why would you care?" Harley gulped.

"It's not that I don't feel the same about you. I love you. I'm willing to move just for you but I just get so angry. I can't stop it."

"Stop the car. I can't do this anymore, Mr. J." She flinched. "No. Because Rick can find you and then he's gonna kill you." Joker begged which felt out of place for him.

"If Rick finds me with you." She was desperate to just leave everything. "I'm not letting you out of this car, Harley." Joker sighed. "Love the Way You Lie" played in the car. 'Fuckin perfect for the situation' Joker said in his head.

"Let me out of the fuckin car." She said. He stopped the car and Harley got out.

Song: "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem ftRihanna