Highjacked

Author's POV

The team waited on the top of a roof of a building to get an 'Ok' from Amanda. Everyone had a confused expression as Amanda tried to call the people from inside the chopper but no one answered her.

Amanda called one last time before turning to Rick. "It's been highjacked." She said while walking away from the sight of the highjacked helicopter.

The chopper turned and everyone ducked when they saw bullets flying out of the chopper. Joker laughed and kept shooting guards.

Harley turned her head to the chopper. "Mr. J?"

"It's me, Harls."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to...." He paused to think. Of course Joker was there for her but what else could he say? "I'm here to take you home." He continued to shoot at guards.

Deadshot looked at her as she covered her ears from the loud noises. "What? Do I have a hickey or somethin?"

"Come on, professor. We don't have all day." Joker swallowed nervously from inside of the chopper. The professor pressed the button of the app to disable the bomb in Harley's neck.

She heard a beep. She looked at Deadshot and smiled. He knew what happened and shook his head. "Harley." He warned.

She got up from the ground and started to walk away from him. The bullets still flying but never touched her. "Harley, no!" Amanda yelled at Rick to enable the bomb but he couldn't.

"Come on,Baby." Joker gave a short nod and threw down the helicopter ladder down. She looked back one last time and jumped, grabbing onto the rope.

She laughed and waved back at the team. "Floyd, shoot that woman right now." Amanda walked up to him.

"What did she ever do to me?"

"Floyd." Amanda warned.

"Wh–" Before Deadshot could continue, Amanda held up her hand.

"If you shoot her, you'll get to see your daughter."

"Oh then she's dead." He walked away and aimed his rifle at Harley. She smiled and waved. Deadshot pulled the trigger. Still holding onto the ladder, she fell from doing her trick and just held onto the rope like ragdoll.

Everyone stared at her 'dead body'. Seconds later, Harley laughed and waved again. The chopper got farther and farther away.

Deadshot walked up to Amanda. "I missed." Half of the team let out a short laugh as he passed her.

"It's been hijacked by The Joker. Shoot it down." Amanda spoke into her mic. and gave one last look at Deadshot. "Harley Quinn and Joker will soon be no more."

"Let's go, mate." George patted Deadshot's back.

Joker grabbed Harley's hand and helped her up the helicopter.