This Love

Harley's POV

"Owww." Tyler placed the needle on the table.

"You're done." He took off his gloves.

"Thanks." I heard Joker yell from the other room. "What's going on?" Tyler blocked me from entering the other room. I pushed him.

Joker was fighting a guy.

"Hey! Stop it!" I pulled him off of Joker. I was mad and confused. "What's going on? I just got a freakin bullet pulled out of my head, I got stitched up, and then I walk in a room and see my boyfriend beating up some guy!" I grabbed Joker's arm.

"I'm fighting him cause he's the one who shot you." The guy punched him in his jaw and he fell to the ground. Joker got up and punched the guy in his mouth. He started to choke him and the guy was turning purple. Joker started to beat the guy with my bat and he wouldn't stop.

Even if the guy was dying or he was in a bloody pulp, Joker didn't stop beating him.

When Joker was gonna bring down the bat to strike him again, I held his arm. "He's dead." I clutched onto his shirt. "How did you find him?" I grabbed his wrist.

"After I brought you here and Tyler was working on you, that guy was outside of my house. When I asked him why he was here, he asked me how you were doing with that gunshot wound. He smirked and held up your Puddin' chocker.Then we just started fighting eachother"

I felt for my choker and it wasn't there. "How'd he get it?"

"I guess it was loose and maybe it fell." Joker picked up my choker from the ground.

"Nope. I don't want it. I'm not gonna let a guy who shot me in the head touch my things. Especially if I wear it." I felt extremely offended by this guy.

"I'll make you a new one." Joker sighed.

"Can it be purple? Not the letter part but the choker itself." I asked.

"Why purple?" He smiled.

"It reminds me of you." I said.

"And that's why I love you working for me." Joker smiled again.

"Ha. Why? All I said is that it reminds me of you."

"That's why. You love me, don't you?"

"Hell yeah."

"I love myself too." He said.

"Heh. Really."

"I'm just jokin. I love you too." He sighed.

There was the sound of the doorbell, interrupting our little moment.

Song: "This Love" by Maroon 5