Mark my Words

Author's POV

Flashback

"Gentleman, ladies. What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House, and grab the president right out of the Oval Office. Who would've stopped him?"

Enchantress appeared in the office. Everyone looked shocked except Amanda. "You're thinking about preparing the Suicide Squad and I think that I could help." Enchantress sat in one of the empty seats.

"Aren't you part of it?" Burns scanned the paper that had the member's names on them.

"No."

"How can you help?" Someone leaned into her.

"Powers." Enchantress poked the person and then stared. Soon, the person's eyes turned black and their skin felt like a rock. Kind of how Killer Croc's condition was.

"I can make these people to look like that. So on one of their missions, they would think that the police were normal guards..but no. They'll look like that and be more vicious than ever." She started to touch Burns.

"Please don't touch me, please don't touch me..."

"Don't worry. I won't do it to you." Enchantress smirked.

"What else can you do?" Waller never smiled much, but the girl's ideas were interesting.

"Get Rick off task. I know he's the one who makes sure nothing goes out of hand with the group but when I get in his mind, it will be hard to think about anything else."

"So...Let's do something fun."