'Money'

Author's POV

"Where is she?" The guy ignored Joker's question and took a puff from his cigarette.

"I said. Where is she?" The guy shifted in his seat.

"What do we have here?" Joker grabbed the bag that was on the floor near the man. He opened the bag. "Money? What. Are you trying to bribe me? I don't need money. I need to know where that girl is." He counted the money. "There's not even more than a hundred bucks in here. Now you're trying to scam me. I'm smarter than that."

"Just take it. It's all I have."

"You think I'm gonna pity you? Come on Johnny. He's a fraud." He started walking to the van.

"Wait." The guy looked at him.

"What?" Joker rolled his eyes and hit the guy with his gun.

"Why do you want to find her anyways?"

"She has been sending letters to my girlfriend. And I don't appreciate that."

"I know where she lives. Well where she hangs out." He started giving directions.

"No. Why don't you just go with me. It'll be easier and it seems like she's a friend of yours so..."

They got in the van. Johnny was driving the van. Joker was in the front seat. And the guy was in the back, with the henchmen pointing their guns at him and waiting for directions.

They were almost to the street but Johnny kept driving.

"Um...we're here." The guy turned to the henchmen.

"We know." One of the henchmen said with a mad expression and opened the back doors and held the guy by his throat.

"Wait. What are you doing?"

The henchmen pushed the guy off the van and he fell. They watched for a while and a car ran him over.

"Take your 'money' too." Johnny threw the bag of money outside.

Song: "Arabella" by Arctic Monkeys