I Mean It

Hint at this chap:...Is it a boy or a girl? 😏👶🏼

Harley's POV

"Everything looks good. Has there been any worries?" The doctor asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok. Well. Would you like to know the gender?" She looked at me.

"No!...I mean no." Joker shouted at first.

"No? Well I want to know." I was desperate to know.

"I'm the father, Baby Doll."

"And I'm the mother who's going to be giving birth to this baby." I said calmly.

"Fine." He stood up and left the room with a huff. He lost this war.

"It's ok. This happens with most of the dads here. They just want to be surprised I guess. Well are you ready to know?" The doctor shrugged.

"Yes please."

"It's a girl...!"

"Oh my gosh! A girl!!"

"Do you want to tell him?! I know a cute way you can." She looked outside of the room to where Joker was standing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I opened the door and walked out of the room. "Did you find out, Hun?" Don't let the cute names trick you. I could tell that he was still ticked off about me wanting to know in the first place.

"Nope. But I got a balloon." I laughed and showed him a white balloon.

"Why?"

"Just seemed right for the occasion." I held a needle in my hand.

"And the needle? Is that perfect for the occasion too?"

I covered one of my ears and popped the balloon. Pink confetti exploded from the 'pop'! and little speckles landed in our hair. "What was that about?" He laughed manically for a while and then stared at the ground.

I watched him as he started to put the pieces together in his head. "Pink..It's.. It's... A girl?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said.

He immediately kissed me. "I love you, Harley."