Hideout

Harley's POV

"What is this place?" I asked.

"My hideout." Joker relaxed and parked the car.

"But you don't need one." I smiled and got out of the car.

"My old hideout. I have lots of weapons here and it's basically all I use it for now. Knives, guns, bombs." He said a little angrily.

"Bad memories? I know."

"Something like that. This was before everything. Even you." He said gently.

"Woah. Awesome. So many knives. What are the roses for? Someone special?" I had a fake jealous tone.

"You. They were for you." I could tell he was nervous when he said that.

"Were?" I lightly chuckled.

"When I first met you at the Asylum, I knew you were different. You weren't like my other therapists. You actually laughed at my jokes. I remember one night I called you." He said loudly.

"I remember. And then I said that I couldn't go on a date with you." I looked at him.

"I felt so bad. I didn't think you liked me." He had a poisonous smile on his face.

"I did like you. The reason as why I didn't go out with you is because it was my Birthday." I ran my hand through his hair.

"Who doesn't want to be asked out on their Birthday?"

"Back then I didn't like to be the center of attention. I know a Birthday is a special day but to me, it was any other day. No one ever paid attention to it so what's the use?" I shifted.

"Well after that, I just laughed the whole night. I honestly had a crush on you I believe. I came here all the time to replace the roses with new ones." He grunted.

"You have lots of tablets and computers." I picked a tablet up and the background picture was me. In fact on all of them, had a picture of me.

We sat down in the circle of Knives and roses.

"You have a lot of pictures of me." I glanced at him.

"I like to be reminded of someone special." He smiled. How can someone be so bitter, but sweet at the same time? I swear this guy was like a sour patch kid.

I kissed him and my arms wrapped around his neck.

He laid me on the ground and then stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"We shouldn't do this here."

"Yeah. Let's go home." I muttered.