Lights Out

Author's POV

Harley danced on the stage of the club to 'Only when I Walk Away' by Justin Timberlake. Every guy there would stare at her but only one guy caught her attention, Joker's. He stared at her. She winked and he winked back. The lights flickered and she looked up. Everything went out in the club. The lights and the music.

Harley looked outside and the nearby apartments were out also.

"I need everyone to leave!" Joker yelled but stared at Harley.

Everyone started to leave and Harley and Joker were left with some flashlights.

"What do you think caused this?" Harley cringed.

"I don't know." Joker noticed that she was cringing lately like she was in pain. "Are you OK?" She groaned.

"I don't feel that good." Blood trickled from her nose, getting all over her dress.

"I can tell. Hold your head back." Joker returned from the bathroom with some paper towels. Harley held one of the paper towels against her nose.

"Why are you doing this?" She coughed.

"Doing what?"

"Helping me." Her eyes started to water.

"You got my back. I got yours." He pulled out his phone and dialed Tyler's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tyler. I need you to come over to my house." Joker muttered.

"What's wrong?" Tyler heard sobbing from the phone. "Dude. Are you crying?" He sounded like he just woke up.

"No. That's Harley. Something is wrong with her. And when I cry, which I don't, I don't sound like a girl. There had been a blackout at the club and she started to act weird. She said that she doesn't feel good, she has a nose bleed, she's coughing, and she's crying." The lights turned back on.

"Do you want me to meet you at the club?" Tyler stood up from his bed to get dressed.

"No, meet me at my house."

Joker hung up and started to walk Harley to his car. He opened the door and placed her in the front seat. He opened his side of the car and drove off.

Song: "Only when I Walk Away' by Justin Timberlake