Don't Touch Me

Author's POV

Silence overcame the room. Joker didn't say a word. His expression was blank. Out of no where, a bark of laughter came from him.

Griggs immediately figured out what was going to happen to him. He sat up from his seat and bolted to the door, trying to turn the handle but it didn't budge.

The door was locked. Joker heard his footsteps and the sound of him trying to force the door open. "Stupid fool. It's locked. Do you really think I would leave it unlocked?" He still laughed.

"What's so funny?" Griggs stared at the ground, not looking at him.

Seconds passed and he finally looked at Joker. "You are. Did you think that you were gonna get away with raping my girlfriend?"

"I didn't." Griggs hissed.

"Almost, right?! That does not let you off the hook!" Joker shouted. He finally sat up but still stared at the TV. "You're gonna suffer hell." He spat on the ground.

He faced away from the TV and looked at Griggs. Griggs opened his mouth to say something but Joker interrupted."No one is gonna find you alive."

He grabbed a knife that was in the room and slowly walked up to him. He pointed the knife at him and then poked the tip of the knife up against his chest.

Griggs let out a scream. "Shut up." Joker said dryly. He lifted up his arm and was going to bring the knife down to stab him, but was interrupted by the TV static.

He turned around and saw old security footage of Harley in the cage. "Hey." She greeted a guard like she wanted to have a conversation.

"What?"

"Is it necessary to have these chains around my ankles?" Harkey winked at him.

"It's so you don't try to break out or hurt anyone."

"I'm nice. You don't have to worry."  Griggs walked into the room, carrying a plate of inedible food. He opened the slot of the cage and waited for her to grab the plate.

"Eat up."  She was pale. Obviously. But more of a sickly pale. Her hair was drenched. Bags under her eyes. Dry, lightly purple lips.

Harley just wanted a warm shower without people watching her. She looked like she was going to collapse any second. "I'm not hungry."  She rumbled.

"Then what do you want?"

"A blanket. It's cold at night."  She said with a giggle.