Landing

Author's POV

"Puddin!" Harley wrapped her arms around Joker. They kissed. "You got all dressed up for me?"

"Oh you know I would do anything for you." He then whispered in her ear. "By the way..I have some grape soda on ice and a bear skinned rug waiting for us."

"Yeah?" Harley smiled.

"Yes. We don't wanna forget about our special night together." He reminded.

"I won't forget." Harley said. Her smile dissapeared when she looked around and saw some familiar people from the asylum. They never hurt her but Griggs did.

"Where's Griggs?"

"He's not here." Joker was more exhausted about the question being asked than upset.

"Why isn't.." She stopped asking. Not cause it was obvious, but she couldn't say it.

"Say it." He argued.

Thinking what he had done, she still didn't want to say the words. "No."

"I killed him." For some dark words, Joker said them in a cheery tone.

"Why?" She smiled but the smile on her face didn't match the sadness in her eyes. Of course Harley wanted Griggs dead. More than anything.

But Harley didn't want Joker to know what happened to her. It was horrible. And she felt guilty for it. "He hurt you. I saw the tapes."

Harley blinked rapidly. She didn't want the tears to spill out but they did. They spilled like water coming out of a faucet. She quickly wiped them away.

Harley didn't want Joker to see her tears but he did. She choked on her sobs. "He said that I was a slut. I deserved it." Harley sat down on one of the seats.

"That's not true. You can't believe anything that the bastard said. You didn't deserve that. He even broke the 'rules' of the asylum. He did more damage to you than he was suppose to. But no one cared. Because they see us as villains who deserve to die." Joker said.

"Joker." A guy said.

"Yeah?" Joker asked.

"We're landing soon."

I apologize for not updating. My WiFi has been off and I have not paid my phone bill. So sorry. But I'm at my friend's house...for WiFi 😂😂. I didn't forget about you guys. I have about 8 or 9 already created chapters that I made saved as drafts do when I will have internet, I'll publish it. I also have a few chapters made for my new story 😏 won't tell you what it is but it has something to do with this story. Hopefully I can pay my bill tomorrow so I can update more

STAY AWESOME