Carousel

Author's POV

"Isaiah, this is Tyler. He's going to take care of you for a little bit while Joker and I go somewhere."

"Where are you going?" Isaiah looked up at Harley.

"We're tending business. We'll be back."

"Bye." Isaiah waved as Harley and Joker left.

Tending business

"Tell! Me! What! You! Know." Harley was beating a guy that was familiar with the mysterious girl who kept sending letters. There was a wreckage in the meat locker.

"I know nothing!" The guy struggled to get up.

"Yes you do! Monster T. Told me that you do!"

"Have you ever thought maybe he was lying?!" The guy slowly reached for something.

Harley nearly slammed her mallet on the guy but Joker stopped her.

"Harley, I know he's a pain in the ass but let's hear for what he has to say."

"Monster T. Wouldn't lie or he would be dead right now."

Joker pulled the guy up from the floor. "I can't wait to show you my toys!"

"What are you doing?"

"I know how to make him talk." Joker growled. He sat the guy down in a chair and strapped him down.

"I heard that you have a family. A wife and three kids! All girls. Your wife name is Amanda. Your kid's names are Yesenia, Daisy, and Kayla! Yesenia is thirteen. Daisy was born a year ago. And Kayla is fifteen!"

"How do you know their names?!"

"I have connections."

"If you hurt them I swear."

"Too late for that! Plus what are you gonna do?! You're strapped to a chair!"

"Did you hurt them?!"

To be continued

Hello readers! I'm so excited for Suicide Squad coming out in less than a month! And also Halloween but I'm always excited for Halloween 😂. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

STAY AWESOME