Not Today

Harley's POV

"There's only one rule." A girl muttered.

"And that is?" I fixed my hair in a nearby mirror.

"This hotel is for girls only. No guys allowed."

"Oh right. Well. I didn't bring any boys so there's nothin to worry about."

"Ok well who else is going to be staying with you?" She passed me a key.

"No one. Just me." I looked over to my left, down the hall and saw two girls in a corner just talking and looking at me.

"Are you sure about that?" The girl looked over to where I was looking.

"Yes, why–" I nearly jumped when I saw June next to me. "Never mind. I guess I'll be sharing a room with this one."

The girl passed me the key and we got out of line.

"What are you doing here?"

Enchantress shifted her standing positions. "I can say the same for you. Are you cheating on Joker with a lady friend?" We started walking down the hallway.

"No. This is a mission of mine that Amanda gave me and I asked you first." I tried to get away from her for at least a second.

"Joker told me to find you and to watch over you."

"Awe. Sweet. But I can watch over myself." I said, coldly.

"Fine. Don't think about me as in protecting you. Think of me as a friend. For now." June turned her head to me.

"I know he's some what worried about me but he knows that I can do this." My jaw dropped when I saw who was behind June. "Aren't you a little young to be in a hotel club?" I finally stopped as I reached my door.

"I used a fake I.D."

"Good luck with that. I thought you were dead."

"A nice couple helped me in time. I'm staying at their place. They're helping me so I don't steal anymore." Harper said but I slightly ignored her.

"Listen to me. I'm not gonna spend my time fighting with you. I can't blow my cover. So. Get. Out. Of. My. Face." I stared at her.

Harper took in my outburst and walked away.

The same girls who I saw near the lobby, stared at me.

"Do you got a problem?" I stopped mid way from unlocking the door.

"No." They also turned quickly away from me.

I opened the door, closed it, and set my bags on one of the beds.

"I'm so tired." June faced me.

"You are tired?"