Nervous

Author's POV

Harley and Rick walked out of Floyd's room. "We have to go." Harley was nervous.

"Where?" Joker was sitting down in his seat.

"Rick and I are visiting Zoe." She grew more nervous as minutes passed by.

"Who's that?"

"Floyd's daughter." Harley answered.

"Do you want me to go with you? I spoke to Tyler and he knows about the situation." Joker placed his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah. George, can you stay here?" Harley covered her face and yelled a little in fustration.

Joker grabbed Harley's jacket and pulled her outside. "Hey. Calm down. What's up? You ok?"

"No. I'm not okay. Floyd asked me to tell his family that he can't see them anymore and that's a lot for me." She sounded pissed.

"Can't Rick just do it?" Joker asked.

"The problem is that Deadshot trusts me." Harley said.

"Floyd trusts you. He does doesn't he?" Joker said, laughing.

"What's so funny?" Harley smiled.

"George said that I was jealous of you and Floyd. I wondered why he told me that but then I kinda realized something. There's something between you guys, is there?" Joker started to laugh more.

"No." Harley slapped him.

"Nice slap, Harley.Now if I ever find out about you guys, you'll see what happens."

"You guys ready to go?" Rick interrupted.

"Yeah." Harley said.

She sat in the backseat of Joker's car and Rick sat in the front. She didn't want to talk to him at all.

Harley knocked on the door when they arrived at the house.

Michelle opened the door. "Hi?" She held Zoe's hand.

"Hello. I'm Harley and this is Rick, and Joker. We came to talk about Floyd."