Migraine

Author's POV

Harley stared at her lunch that Joker made for her.

"You gonna eat, Harley?" He looked at her.

"Yeah. It's just that I have lots of stuff on my mind right now. Where's Floyd and Diablo?" Harley asked him.

"They're with the rest of the team. Why do you ask?"

"I haven't seen them since the accident. I don't know if they're ok or not." Harley said.

"Well they are. What happened anyways? You never told me."

"We went on a walk."

"Without Rick? I thought he would be more protective than that. And as protective, I mean making sure you guys don't try anything stupid." He rolled his eyes.

"He gave us a warning. If we didn't come back at the right time, then he would blow our heads off. When we were walking, a rock creature appeared and we fought it until we fell in a cave. There was a mirror and I saw flashbacks of me in the Asylum. But it was all probably the result of hitting my head against the ground." Harley faced away from him.

Joker looked at his phone and then back at her. "I gotta go." He stood up.

"What? But we were gonna have a romantic dinner date here."

"I know. And I promise that I'll make it up to you if I don't return. Ok?"

"Ok." Harley took a bite out of her grilled cheese sandwich as he started to leave.

"Isaiah. Can I speak with you for a minute?"

"Am I in trouble?"

"No." Joker looked at Harley. "Shoo. I need to talk to the kid." He spoke.

"Uh...ok." Harley stood up and left the kitchen.

"Ok. This is the deal. Today is the anniversary of Harley and I. She thinks that I totally forgot about it but I didn't. So I'm gonna buy her something and surprise her."

"And you want me to speak with her?"

"Sure. That'll help." He gave him a high five. "Ok Harley. I'm leavin!" Joker smiled mischievous, leaving Harley confused.