It's Time

Author's POV

Harley stared at her Puddin' choker, laying on the table as she pouted. She was disappointed that Joker had forgotten an important day that meant a lot to her.

"What's wrong?"

Harley looked up from her choker. "Oh um. It's nothin. But do you know what day it is today?"

"It's Monday."

"I know that. That's not what I mean." Harley said loudly.

"You mean the date? It's July–"

"No. Never mind!" Harley shouted and started to leave the room.

"Why are you pissed?" Joker followed her.

"Never fuckin mind!" Harley yelled. "Today was suppose to be our anniversary. It's something very important to me. And you forgot about it. You don't care."

"Come on, Harley. I need to show you something." He said.

"Oh. I'm not going anywhere with you." She had a fake grin on her face.

"No. Seriously. Follow me." He brushed a hand through his hair.

"Fine." Harley mumbled.

"Hold up." He said firmly and grabbed a blindfold, tying it around Harley.

"What are you doing cause I'm getting a 50 Shades of Grey vibe from you and I'm not sure if I like it." Harley said flatly.

He took her hand and started to guide her.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where you're taking me."

"Just shush and follow me!" He yelled.

She obeyed him. He stopped walking when he reached his bedroom and opened the door. He untied the blindfold. "You can open your eyes now."

Harley opened her eyes and her mouth gaped open. Inside their bedroom, there were rose petals all over the ground, candles, and cheesy romantic music that she loved.

"I thought you forgot." Harley smiled.

"That's impossible." He whispered. "I was hoping we could watch a movie together. I also cooked dinner for us."

"Can I choose which one?!" She said excitedly.

"Of course but this isn't the only surprise I have for you." He muttered.

Song: "LA Devotee" by Panic at the Disco