"Clock is Tickin"

Author's POV

"Puddin'." Harley's voice called out from the kitchen.

"I can't talk right now. Wait." Joker ordered. She waited until he entered the kitchen. "What's up?" He asked.

"I've been thinking. Since I'm going to be due in a short while and the clock is tickin, I was thinking maybe we can go to a few parenting classes for the baby." Harley called out as Joker started to stand up.

"Just listen. It'll be fun." She said.

"No, Harley." Joker whined.

"Why not?" Harley looked down at the table.

"You could go, Baby Doll but I'm not going."
"It's too late to decline, Mr. J. You're going." She ordered.

"What do you mean?" Joker watched her bite into an apple.

"I already made an appointment for today." Harley said in a low threatening tone.

"Why would you do that, Baby?" He asked.

"So you would say yes, Puddin'." Harley said. "Please say yes. Crybaby wants you to go." Harley fake pouted and held the doll in her hands.

He looked at the doll.

"You have no choice. You're going, Hun."

"No. I'm not, Harls." He said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah you are."

"NO. I'M NOT, HARLEY!"

"YES YOU ARE, PUDDIN!"

"NOPE!" His eyes pierced through hers.

"Kk. Fine, Puddin'."

Hours later, Joker and Harley were in a room full of parents. New fathers and pregnant mothers. "I can't believe you made me come here." Although his eyebrows weren't visible, he still looked angry even without them.

"Stop trying to make a scene."

A guy whistled nearby them.

"Uh do I have to kill you for staring at my girlfriend? I think you should be staring at yours." Joker snarled. "Like I was sayin... I'm not gonna do these stupid exercises, Pumpkin."

"I'll do it with her." The same guy asked interested.

"Aha no. Step the fuck back." Joker turned to the guy.

"Oh Please? Do it with me, Mr. J
"

"Fine." Joker snarled.