End

Harley's POV

I sat down inside my cell on my bed. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen played in the cell. I hummed along to the lyrics. I heard a 'Ding'! sound.

My coffee was ready. I walked up to the espresso machine and grabbed a tea cup. I positioned the cup up to the machine so the coffee would go in.

I looked around at my cell and at Belle Reve. I heard a 'Boom'! an explosion errupted from the wall. I covered my head from any bullets trying to hit me.

I coughed from the smoke. Guards were shooting other guards in the prison. I heard a sound like someone trying to chain saw my cell door down.

My cell door opened. I sat on my bed and stared at the guard. The word: Joker was presented on the guy's suit. Was it him? Or was this some cruel joke to trigger me?

The guy took off his mask and smiled at me. It was him. I smiled. "Puddin'!" I said. I jumped up from my seat and hugged Joker. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go home." He pulled away from the hug. The guards who I know now were Joker's henchmen, were done killing the guards near my cell.

"They're all dead." Joker grabbed my hand and we broke out of the prison. We walked outside to where there was a SWAT van. He opened the back door for me and I got in.

He was going to close the door but I stopped him. "Wait. I thought we were going home." I said.

"You are."

"Me? What about you? You're comin with me." I said. I didn't ask. I said it like a statement. I lied to myself to make this whole situation sound better.

"I will. I have to take care of something. When you get home, just stay safe. And tell Melanie that I love her." He said and closed the door.

We started to drive away. I looked out of the window and at Joker who was walking away from the van. It's all going to be fine. I told myself.

Another lie. When we got to the mansion, I got out of the van. The henchmen gave back my key to the place and drove off. I opened the front door and closed it behind me.

I saw Tyler in the kitchen. "Hi." I said.

"Mommy." I turned around to see Melanie running up to me. I kneeled down to hug her.

"Oh look at you! How big you are. How old are you?" I asked.

"Two." She held up two fingers. Two years. It stung. I've missed Melanie's first words. Her first steps. Everything. But at least I have her.

"I have something for you." I let go of her and she grabbed a doll off of the couch. She held out the doll to me. I took it. The doll was like Crybaby but it had a different hair style and clothes.

"Thank you." I adjusted the position I was standing in. "You know. Mommy and daddy loves you so much. Especially daddy. He's not here right now but he does." I sat down on the couch.

"Why don't you go and play as I call uncle Johnny?" I smiled but my eyes were hard. I was mad. Mad that I missed two years of her life.

When she left to play, I pulled out my phone and dialed Johnny's number. "Hello, Johnny." My words were quick and angry.

"Hey." He said.

"We have to do something about this." I placed the doll on the table.

"Do something about what?" He asked.

"I can't be taken away because of Amanda ever again. I've missed two years of my daughter's life." I walked into the kitchen and climbed onto a stool.

I heard screaming from the phone. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Harley. You have to get here. Quick."..........

This is the end of this book. Yes. It's random but the end. There will for sure be another book and will focus a little more on Melanie! Yay! Can't wait. So get your notifications ready 😏😏 I already have the first chapter. I will upload one last chapter as a sneak peak at the next story. Hope ya enjoyed!!!