Kisses

Author's POV

Joker kissed the inside of Harley's leg as she pouted. "What's up, sweets?" His voice echoed through out the room.

When she didn't answer, he stood up and she faced away from him. He knew something was wrong but she didn't tell him.

"It's nothin." Harley called out from behind him. She had not gotten any sleep and when ever she tried, it was impossible.

"I'm gonna be downstairs. Maybe you should join me." He started to walk down the stairs.

"I'll be right down!" She started saying, making sure he heard her. After sitting on the bed for a while, she stood up and made her way down the stairs.

"Here. Also I put chocolate chips near the plate. I didn't know if you wanted them on the pancakes or not." He spoke and passed her a plate with pancakes.

"Thank you." She said.

"I have never seen you make breakfast before." Harley said.

"I don't usually eat breakfast neither. But that's really unhealthy if you think about it. You never get sleep so I figured at least you should eat something." He replied with a smile.

Harley looked at the clock on the wall and it read 7:14 am. "I didn't realize it was so early." Harley said, sheepishly.

"Yeah. You're not exactly a morning person." He tried to make her laugh.

The kitchen door swung open and Isaiah walked in, wearing a jacket.

"You're all dressed. Where are you going?" Harley spoke and pushed a plate of pancakes to him.

"I met some new friends next door and they invited me over for a play date." He took a bite out if it.

"Well do you need anything? What are you guys gonna do?" Harley asked.

"Nope, I'm good. We're gonna play video games." Isaiah said as he looked at his phone for a moment. "That's them. I gotta go. Thanks for the food!" He rushed out of the door.

Song: "Take Me to Church" by Hozier