Present

Harley's POV

There was silence in the van till I spoke up. "So. Why couldn't you pick me up with your car?" I whispered.

"I just got back from doing something with Johnny." Joker said.

I heard a yell from the back of the van.

"What was that?" I whispered again, trying to keep it quiet.

"Nothing." Joker chuckled.

"No. What was it? Tell me." I asked.

"Fine." He chuckled again and stopped the van. He unlocked the back of it and I saw a girl tied to a chair.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Harper Thompson aka Midnight." He said while kissing me.

"Oh." I removed the tape from her mouth. "You remember me? I'm Harley. The one you've been messing with." I hugged Joker. "Thanks for finding her, Puddin' but what do you plan on doing to her?"

"Having some fun."

I smashed the bat into her stomach.

Harper held it in pain.

Joker took the gun out of his holster and shot Harper in the leg. He then grabbed her and pushed her out of the van, leaving her to hopefully bleed to death.

"Let's go home." He glanced at me.

Isaiah had finally gotten back from Tyler's after we haven't had him at our house for obvious reasons.

Joker held a box in his hand.

"What's that?" I mumbled.

"It's a present for Isaiah." Joker smiled at me.

"What did you get him?" I asked.

"An IPhone." He smiled again.

"Isaiah is eight." I hugged Joker.

"Who said that it was for media purposes? It's so that he can call us anytime. I'm not trying to strip away his childhood. Anyways, he already has been through hell." He hugged me back.

"I heard my name."

"I got you something." He passed the box to Isaiah.

Isaiah opened the box. "No. This a joke, right? Thank you!"

"You're welcome."