How you Remind me

Harley's POV

We decided to order pizza since there wasn't anything in Joker's fridge. I walked into the living room and sat next to the little boy.

"Anyone else we can call?" I smiled.

The boy shook his head.

"What's your name?" The boy pushed his plate forward, showing that he was done.

"Isaiah." I could tell he was nervous.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Eight." He said.

"I was right. Well I'm Harley and that's Joker." I cringed at trying to introduce him to the stubborn clown.

"Is that his real name? It's cool" Isaiah continued.

"Not exactly. His real name is Jack but everyone calls him Joker."

"Cool. Can I call him Joker?" Isaiah grabbed his plate and walked to the kitchen.

"I got that. You can just leave it on the table. And I don't think he minds." I said.

"Now Isaiah. You're staying here temporarily until we can find any other family members of yours who aren't murde-" Joker saw my glare and rephrased his sentence. "Until we can find any other family members of yours who can take care of you." Joker stood up from his knee level from talking to him.

"Do you want to see the footage now?" I stood next to Joker and then he took my hand.

"What are you doing?" I blushed. Now we were in the hallway. Away from Isaiah.

Joker kissed my hand. "Sure." He replied. What was that about?

I started showing him the footage.

"That's weird. I bet Batsy knows who she is." Joker said.

I looked over to Isaiah and his eyes were closing.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"A little. Yep."

"Where can he sleep?" Isaiah's eyes were completely shut at this point.

"In your room." Joker said.

"I forgot I even had one."

I took Isaiah and carried him to my room.

Song: "Alphabet Boy" by Melanie Martinez