Big Girls Cry

Author's POV

Harley's room had almost always been untouched unless she was staying there but she usually stayed in Joker's room.

She yawned. "I'm tired too."

"You can sleep in my room and I could sleep on the floor." They covered Isaiah with the covers and left the room.

"That's ridiculous. Sleep with me. I don't mind."

"Oh." Joker stared at her.

She stayed silent for a while. "Not like that but next to me. It's your room anyways." She laid on the bed and then he climbed in. "Night." She said with a smile.

"Wait. I don't think I told you what happened at the club." Joker growled.

"You know about the girl?!" Harley asked.

He remained silent. "No. About you."

"What about me?" Harley thought about it for a minute. "Oh. Me being sick."

"The result was from your gunshot wound." He glanced at her.

"I figured...do you want to watch a movie with me?" She grinned.

"I thought you were tired?" He looked at her.

"How am I suppose to sleep when you keep talkin to me?" Harley frowned.

"Well then." He stood up from the bed and walked over to his flat screened TV. He was shocked of how often she changed her mind all the time. "What kind of movie?"

"Romance. Or something sad." Harley saw the pain in his eyes and laughed.

"You think me. I. The Joker has a romance movie here? And a sad movie? Harley what do you need. You need to get a cry out of yourself?" He asked.

She stared at him for a while.

"Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge, or The Danish Girl?"

"No way I didn't think you would actually have one haha. Um that's a hard choice. Romeo and Juliet is a classic. Moulin Rouge is a musical so that's a plus for me. And The Danish Girl is just great and new. New movies aren't always that good compared to old ones. So I would have to say Romeo and Juliet. But it depends which one is it?" Harley asked.

"The one with Leonardo DiCaprio."

"Hell yeah!"

Joker popped the movie in and it started playing.

"No. No. Don't shoot yourself. She's not dead." Harley started to cry as the movie was reaching it's end.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No." Harley cried more when Juliet realized Romeo was dead and then grabbed the gun. Harley started to calm down when the movie ended and even fell asleep on Joker's shoulder. He turned off the TV when the credits rolled and covered her with the covers as he slowly fell asleep.