Buried Alive

Author's POV

"You worked at ...Arkham... Asylum?.." Joker slowed down the sentence at 'Arkham'.

"Yeah." Griggs smiled.

"You were a guard. Also for Harley." Joker said.

"Harley's your girl."  Griggs' eyes followed his every move.

There was silence until Joker broke it. "That's right. If I find out that you hurt her in any way, you're gonna find yourself being buried alive."

Griggs raised his eyebrows. 'Clique' by Kanye West played in the background of the van. Joker hummed faintly to the lyrics. "That song is making me uncomfortable."

Joker held a gun up to Griggs' forehead. "You're gonna kill me cause I don't like the song?"

"No. Cause you won't shut up. Anyways. How was Harley at Arkham?" Joker slapped him on the cheek.

"She's nuts. Bipolar as fuck."

"That's my baby."

"There were some things I did to her." He chuckled lowly.

"Dont get too cocky. Because when I'm done with you, you're dead. I'm going to find out. And I'm guessing you have the keys to Arkham?"

"Yes. What else do you need?"

Joker hummed darkly. "I need a chopper."

"We can hijack Amanda's." Griggs whispered.

"Great. They placed a bomb in Harley's neck." Joker hissed.

"Yeah but that's not all."

"What?" He lightly shook Griggs.

"The bombs are being controlled by an app that is being used by Amanda and Rick." Griggs growled. Joker laughed.

"That'll be easy to control. Johnny. Call Tyler to watch Melanie and Isaiah." Joker cackled.

"You made kids with her?" Griggs whined.

"Yup. Well. We made Melanie. We're adopting Isaiah." Joker replied instantly.

"I want a kid with her."

"Oh I'm so sorry that you can't make babies with my girlfriend. You are so disgusting." He wrapped his hands around Griggs' neck, choking him.

"Tell me what you fuckin did!"Joker demanded. "No. Don't. Because Harley will tell me." He laughed.

Griggs turned purple from the pressure on his neck. Tears spilled out from his eyes. "I'm sorry." He sobbed miserably.

"An apology isn't going to help you." Joker's words echoed in his mind. "If you never have hurt her, you wouldn't be here right now." He said slowly.

It's time...tomorrow... I'm going back to school..Fuck...I really don't want to go back 😂. I'm still gonna try to update as usual but it might be hard to do.

Song: "Clique" by Kanye West