Survive

Harley's POV

Deadshot had survived the stabbing accident and we were back to our missions. I haven't told anyone else about the baby and I think it's a good idea to leave it as it is.

"Did you just threaten me?" Floyd got up in Rick's face.

"Yeah."

"You just threatened me." Floyd pointed at him like he was giving a warning.

I just stared at them arguing and my phone rang. I checked who it was and it was Joker. I answered. "Hey, Mr. J." I say.

"Who's that?" Floyd asked and rubbed his nose from Rick punching him.

"Isn't it obvious? She's talking to Joker."

I pressed the button for Joker to be on speaker.

"Harley, when's your next appointment for-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Oh. My next appointment cause I've been sick." I say.

"Um no. For your pregna-" Before he could say the rest, I took him off the speaker.

"I'll be back." I say quietly and walk away from the team as far as possible. "Watch what you say next time." I say into the phone.

"It's not my fault that I was on speaker." Joker says.

"I don't know when but I'll let you know. I gotta go." I say and hung up.

"Can I talk to you?" Deadshot stops me from sitting up and sits next to me.

"Yeah." Floyd takes my arm.

"Did something happen on the phone?" Deadshot asks.

"No." I lie and tears start to fall down my face.

"I heard that little slip from Joker on the phone." We hear a scream and look over at the team. "We'll talk later." Floyd races up to the scene and shoots at the unknown creatures.

When we were done with mostly all of them, Floyd pulls me to the side.

"Did anybody else hear?" I look at him.

"No. Only me. So is it true? You're pregnant?" He asks.

"Yes."

"It's Joker's, right?" Deadshot's eyes stare into mine.

"Yep." I cry out.

"It's going to be ok. You just need more protection than us." Floyd hugs me, tightly.

"No one else can know." I cry.

"I understand. I understand how hard this will be. It hurt me so much when I had to leave Zoe. And it hurt me more to tell Michelle and to think about never seeing them again. Are you keeping it?" He asks.

"If I'm done with the missions, then yeah but if I'm not, I want someone to adopt him or her. This baby deserves a family." I cry into his chest.

"Just remember. If you need any help, I'll be there." He says.

"I'm gonna call Joker to pick me up." I dial his number and he answers.

"Yeah, Harley?"