Not Normal

Harley's POV

"Hope you guys are having fun." I said.

"With what?..." George trailed off as his mind registered what I meant. "Our missions aren't technically known as–" I held up my hand to stop him from continuing.

"Of course it's not fun. Cause people die. But that's the opinion of someone normal. My opinion is that it is 'fun'. That's the opinion of someone that has problems." I said.

"How are you doing?"

"Good I guess for after going through labor." I said.

"What did you name her?"

"Melanie. And I think–" I stopped in mid sentence.."When we decided on naming her Melanie, she smiled. And I think that meant that she actually liked the name." I said.

"Where is Melanie going to stay?" Diablo just looked around the room.

"With us. Who else?" I said.

"Ok. I'm just concerned how Joker is going to be taking care of Melanie." Floyd said.

"Mr. J loves her. Plus I'm going to be there too." I said. "Wait. I can't take care of her. Can I?" I said.

"I'm afraid you can't. We need you on the team until we finish everything."

"What's gonna happen when we do?"

"Most likely you're going to be sent to Arkham. But someone can break you out." Boomer said sternly.

"Ok well...who wants to hold her?" Everyone raised their hands. "Rick." I said and got his attention. I carefully placed her in his arms.

"I never would think that you guys would have a child. I don't mean that in a bad way just so you know."

"Mate, you're taking too long." George sat on one of the chairs and waited to hold her.

"Fine. But wait." Rick said and started to smell him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm smelling you for booze." Rick tried not to scowl.

George cleared his throat. "Jokes on you because I haven't been drinking."

"I'm actuality surprised." Rick placed Melanie in his arms.

"Guess what I have." George said and rambled through his pockets. Finally, he pulled out a little stuffed unicorn.

"That unicorn better not have any bombs inside of it."

"Of course it doesn't. If it did, I would've known about it." Next, Killer Croc held her. The scene looked hilarious if you ever saw a crocodile holding a baby.

Melanie didn't even cry at all and smiled instead. Then, it was El Diablo. "You better not burn her." George smiled.

"But I'll burn you." Diablo said. Everyone else got an opportunity to hold her. And lastly, it was Floyd.