Plan

Author's POV

"So. What's the plan?" Johnny spoke, startling Joker.

"I'm gonna need you and my henchmen to help me. And if there is anyone else you think who will be good for the job, I want–" He stopped him.

"I have someone." Johnny said.

"Who?" Joker spoke.

"The name is Keith Griggs. Air force officer. He use to work at Arkham Asylum. He probably already knows who Harley is. I think he'll be good for the job. But how are we gonna make him talk?" Johnny said.

"I have a way. You can bring him in and we can talk. I also need a chopper and a couple of other things to track Harley down since she won't tell me anything." Joker said.

Johnny was going to say something but as soon as he heard Joker talking about Harley, he paused. "About her."

"What about Harley?" Joker immediately smiled.

"Before we do this. I think you need to relax." Johnny's voice became smaller and smaller with every word.

Joker grabbed him by the collar. "Do not tell me to relax."

"Ok. Maybe some Coffee at least?" Johnny sat up and walked up to the coffee machine that was sitting on the counter.

"Sure."

"Whoo. Ok." He looked like he was giving himself a little pep talk before he said anything. Johnny grabbed some cups from the cabinets.

"What? Spit it out." Joker said.

"What I'm trying to say is...you've been cooped up in your hideout for days. It's not good for Melanie neither." As if right on cue, she started to cry.

He looked over at her. Watching as she threw one of her toys, angrily. Joker picked her up and carried her in his arms. "Aww. What happened? Did you get mad?" He said with all the love and joy in his voice.

"Are you saying that I'm a bad father?!" He screamed and pointed a gun at Johnny.

"No. I actually think you're doing great with her." He did the same. "I think the problem is that you miss Harley."

Joker carefully dropped his gun. "Drop yours. There's no point of trying to kill each other but I do not miss Harley."

Johnny then dropped his. "I know you don't want to admit it. Maybe to you, admitting that you miss Harley seems weak!" Johnny screamed.

"Fine. You're right. I do miss her. That's why we're going to get her back."

Johnny pointed to Joker's phone. "Call Harley. Tell her why you haven't been calling. It'll make you feel better about the situation.

"Who are you? My therapist?"Joker pulled out his phone and searched for her contact.

"Puddin?"  There was mad sadness and anxiety in Harley's voice when she answered his call.