Melanie it is

Harley's POV

Joker rubbed is eyes. "Why am I on the floor?" He asked.

Harley shook her head. "Cause you fainted."

He stood up and looked at Harley holding their daughter in her arms. He kneeled down besides the bed and stretched out his arms.

"Here. I'll..." He paused. "I'll hold her."

"No."

"No?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you first."

"Sure."

"I had a dream. And it was about me losing her. I told you. You freaked out and locked yourself in a nursery. When I got in, you were just staring at the children and you blew up the place. They all died. Except one."

"That's messed up. But you do know...that I would never harm our daughter." He said shakily.

"Yeah. I just felt that I had to tell you." Harley spoke as she handed her to him.

"Oh hey my wittle princess." Joker held her in his arms. Her hand wrapped around his finger.

"We haven't even decided a name." Harley started to think.

"Harley." He called.

"Hm?"

"What about Isabelle."

"I don't know..What about Melanie?"

His expression had a look of disbelief when he saw a smile that was placed on the baby's face. "I think she likes that name."

Harley's eyebrow raised. "Melanie it is."

"I apologize for interrupting but Harley has company." A doctor said.

"I do? Who?" Harley said under her breath.

"Someone by the name of Rick. And also some other people. Do I let them in?"

"Um..Yes." Was all Harley said as a reply.