Shooting

Author's POV

"This Love" by Maroon 5 was playing in the club as Harley sipped her drink. She sat on one of the stools. The club looked great and played music that she loved. There was green, pink, purple, and blue neon lights that decorated the whole club.

There was three guards standing in each exit including Joker who always carried a gun.

He stood on the stage, testing the mic. "Hello? Harley?" There was silence.

Harley waved at him.

"There she is."

A song started to play and it was "A Beautiful Lie" by Thirty Seconds to Mars.
Harley waited for the song to play but it didn't, instead..He started singing it.

When the song ended, he got off the stage.

"I didn't know you could sing. You're great."

"Thank you." He looked at her.

The Tattooed man suddenly stood in front of the entrance.

"Let him in boys!" Joker yelled since he was far away from the entrance.

"Beautiful place you got here."

"Thanks. You want a drink?" He let in a deep breath.

"No, thank you. And who is this?" Mark looked at Harley.

"That's Harley. She works for me." Joker shot up from his chair and went to get her for introducing.

"Harley, this is Mark. Mark, this is Harley." They shook hands.

"Let's get down to business now. What's the deal?"

"I want to work for you."

"I don't know. I got a lot of people right now. What can you do for me?" Joker glanced at him.

"I have powers. They call me Tattooed Man for a reason." Mark rolled his eyes.

"What can you do with your tattoos?"

"They come to life. With my help, we can stop them."

"Load of BS you think?...actually no. A lot of shit happens here. I'm not surprised. Plus, what else can you do for me?"

"I have lots of money. You can have some."

"Are you sweet talkin' me? All of that chitcha's gonna getcha hurt..."

"Oh...I can trick lots of people by 'sweet talking' them."

"You know what? I'll consider you. You'll do a mission for me. And if you don't get on my nerves, I'll hire you. But you'll have to maybe change up your name."

"Monster T." He mumbled.

"I like it." They walked out and shook hands.

A car then drove by. A gunshot and a snap from a camera was heard. Joker saw blood and Mark was on the floor.

"We need a medic! Call Tyler." Tyler use to be a medic and he worked for Joker.

He heard a scream and knew it was Harley. He saw someone who climbed on top of her.

He pulled out his gun and shot the person. He ran up to Harley and hugged her.

Harley saw something behind him and she shot the person. More people started appearing in the club with guns.

Harley and Joker stood with their backs against eachother and started shooting people while "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore was playing in the background.