Mel

(hint at a cast for Harley Jr....The Queen herself. ^^^)

Author's POV

Harley's eyes fluttered open. She looked around herself. There were doctors in the room. She was on a hospital bed. But how? She was just running out of a nursery room and now she's on a hospital bed. Was it all a dream?

She looked to her left and saw someone she knew but couldn't really tell thanks to the mask and the blurriness. "You're doing good, Sweetie." The man held her hand.

"Mr. J?" Pain started to shoot through her whole body and she screamed. "What's going on?!"

"Remember? The baby is coming!" Joker exclaimed.

"That's impossible because the baby is dead!"

"What are you talking about? Why would you say that?" He smiled.

"Bu–but..." Harley argued and then continued to scream.

"Push babe. Push." He whispered.

"Ah! Fuck you!" Harley whispered/yelled.

"I know. I know you're in pain right now!" He yelled.

"Yeah right! Have you ever had to push a human out of you?! Imagine you just pushing a watermelon out of yourself!" Harley whined.

"That sounds really bad." He laughed.

"Ah! I hate you!" She groaned.

"Yes. But girls always say 'I hate you' to the guys that they love." He singsonged.

"Ugh! You did this to me!!!" Harley had a forced smile on her face.

"You're doing great. She's almost here. I see her head." A doctor whispered.

Joker tried to get a look of the baby and then cringed with wide eyes. 'I bet this hurts more than any kill I've ever done'

Harley continued to scream. "I HATE YOU! YOU FUCKIN SUCK! owie!..." Harley's hand squeezed his so hard that he had lost feeling.

"Yes. Baby. You're doing good."

She screamed and then stopped pushing. Everyone waited and waited but the baby wouldn't cry. "Oh no! This is what happe-" Harley started to explain but then a cry interrupted the room.

"She's fine. Hey dad." The doctor called out to Joker.

He looked like he was spacing out and stared at his daughter. He then looked at the doctor. "Um...yes. Me." He murmured, realizing that he's really a father now.

"Here." The doctor handed a pair of scissors to him. "Cut the umbilical cord."

He took the pair of scissors and cut it. When he was done, he looked like he was paralyzed. "Puddin. Are you OK?"

He didn't say anything and fell to the floor. "Is he OK?!" Harley yelled.

"Yes. This happens all the time." The doctors cleaned the baby and searched for any complications but everything was fine. A doctor handed the baby to Harley.

"Oh hello! I don't usually look like this. Like a mess. Haha." Harley cooed.